How to get to Hotel Ilio
How to get to Hotel Ilio in Capo Sant'Andrea
Once you arrive on Elba, getting to Hotel Ilio in Capo Sant'Andrea, on the north-west of the island, with or without your car is simple: here's how!
- FROM THE PORT OF PORTOFERRAIO: follow the signs for Procchio, then for Marciana Marina, then Marciana, and, lastly, Sant'Andrea. From Portoferraio, Capo Sant'Andrea is 35 km.
- FROM MARINA DI CAMPO AIRPORT: follow the signs for Procchio, then for Marciana Marina, then Marciana, and, lastly, Sant'Andrea. During the main season, the airport is linked with the main towns on the island. Capo Sant'Andrea is 29 km from the airport.
- GPS COORDINATES: enter the following coordinates for Boutique Hotel Ilio in your sat nav: 10° 08' 33" E 42° 48' 20" N.
- ON THE ISLAND. Those who come to Elba without a car and wish to hire one can pick it up directly at the hotel on the day of their arrival or pick it up from Portoferraio (Elba) or Marina di Campo airport (Elba); real time bookings with immediate confirmation can be made through Sunny Cars.
If you want to pick up your car directly at the hotel, please select Elba airport or Portoferraio as your pick up point in the initial booking phase.
In the next phase of the book, select the option “delivered to my hotel” from the “rental option” to ensure that your car is delivered directly to the hotel.
- FROM THE MAINLAND We recommend those wishing to hire a car from one of the mainland airports of Pisa, Florence, Rome or any of the other mainland Italian airports to use Sunny Cars.
Those travelling without a vehicle can book a taxi transfer from Pisa or Florence airports to the port of Piombino, from the port of Portoferraio (Elba) or Marina di Campo Airport (Elba) to Boutique Hotel Ilio using the on-line booking form "taxi transfer".
BUS LINKS FROM PORTOFERRAIO
The terminus for the bus company ATL for services to Zanca (timetable Autobus ATL: 05220.127.116.11) is in the port area at Portoferraio.
During the summer months a bus service connection with the ATL service from Portoferraio, operated by Marebus, runs between Zanca and Capo Sant'Andrea for boutique Hotel Ilio. Marebus connections are also operated throughout the island for the main places of interest and beaches on Elba.
At other times of the year, we offer a free transfer from Zanca to the Hotel Ilio; please book by e-mail or phone 0518.104.22.168.